September 23, 2011

Raya Cookies III: Dorie Greenspan's Linzer Sablés


Fact oh fact:
  1. Sablé is a shortbread-like cookie, a French version of butter cookie.
  2. The recipe is printed in Dorie Greenspan's Baking From My Home to Yours, pages 134-135 [ooohh I love all her cookbooks, it's like having her in the kitchen, baking with me #lol #annoying #twitter]. You can also view the recipe here
  3. Syawal is almost over, and here I am, still talking about my raya cookies.. sigh Ms. P visited me twice this month, hmm, and I haven't got much time left for puasa 6.. 
  4. Another weekend is coming, enjoy it, dear readers! 

2 comments:

  1. RC

    I Enjoyed looking @ the beautiful photos u take!! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...raya cookies...my kids are still crying for more choc chip tt almost famous amos recipe, and mom is bz whippg egg whites for macarons!

    ReplyDelete