November 14, 2010

Sunday-Banana Bread

Our day started as early as 630am[not that early haha]. Adam woke me for milk, as usual. After that, everybody had a quick shower except for Adam and off we went to Thompson Mall. We always prefer to go to FairPrice to stock up our pantry staples. 

I bought so many fruits and vegetables. Haha I'm still sticking my b*tt in my diet routine. No rice, less sugar and eat side dishes only. I ate fruits for just now lunch, and had to hold my saliva from dropping while preparing hubby's quick lunch [a yummy chicken[left over form chicken rice]  mayo sandwich]. And for dinner, I'm planning to re-heat my black pepper beef. 
So today munchy-munchy is banana bread. This recipe is such an ABC recipe and so yummeh, so busy moms with kids are highly recommended to keep this recipe in your pocket. In case you have ripe bananas and other basic baking ingredients, this recipe can turn that bananas into a warm buttery banana bread. Preparing time is 20 minutes, baking will take about 1 hour, and it will took just seconds to finish it off. 
Okay, all you need is;

 "1/3 cup of butter [ i used SCS butter], 4 ripe bananas [mashed up], 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 egg, beaten, 1 tablespoon of vanila extract, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, a pinch of salt and 11/2 cups of flour."

"Preheat your oven to 180C. Grease a 30x23-cm bread tin. Pour the mashed bananas into big mixing bowl. Mix in butter, sugar, egg, & vanilla extract. Add the baking soda and salt and mix in the flour. Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 1 hour. Remove and cool"

-Banana Bread, Sophie Dahl'-Miss Dahls Voluptuos Delights-

Hubby loved it and asked me to baked it often hehe. I ate a slice only and I love it too.. So this recipe is totally a keeper!

3 comments:

  1. it has to be the camera! burpppp, kenyang hangen ni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dr notts, asal i taleh komen kat ur blog ? hehe alhamdullilah kenyang sendawa hangen..

    Hi shoba, thanks for dropping by.. ;)

    ReplyDelete