January 8, 2014

Japan Trip: Yokohama, Dec 2013- Day 1 & 2.

Here are some photos from our Japan's trip that deserve to be pinned here. I'm officially madly deeply in love with Japan. Hopefully, I'll get to set my foot on Japan's soil again. Let's just let the pictures do the talking from here on. 
Waiting for SQ flight to Haneda Airport, December 2, 2013. 
The cliche plane-wing shot.
Cosmo Clock 21, formerly known as the world's tallest Ferris wheel
Shinko Circle walk, a 360 deg pedestrian crossing bridge. 
My first with pano-cam feature and this is the closest pan-view of the Shinko Circle Walk I could get. T_T

To be continued. 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome wei awesome! Tapi I nak baca coretan youuuuuuuuuuu :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Doc! Tempat yg fotogenic kot he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful…
    Inspire me to post from my December trip too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my...your photos make me want to got here someday...how i wish...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's! This is part 1. I still have dozens of photos to go thru. :P Hopping to your space now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope and dream are possible you know. Start making plans from now. :)

    ReplyDelete