August 26, 2010

Ketuk Ketuk Ramadan 2010 bersama Sheila Rusly

The title belongs to a cooking show hosted by Sheila Rusly. It's not an ordinary show, like, normal cooking show,bahan2 nya adalah bla2.. cara2 nya ialah.. bla bla bla.. (i've mentioned ordinary just now and redundant it with normal ;p), it is a cooking show plus 'terjah' elements with it. 

I really like this cooking show. 

NO. 

I'm crazy about it and addicted to watch it everyday. A daily dose of Ketuk2 Ramadan is a must for me. It's the only time I got to watch TV and relax <--not true 

 Not 100% relax actually.T_T

 It always happened that I  has/had to feed Adam during that peak- hour time. Juggling my eyes between Adam food, make sure it placed properly in his mouth, not his shirt/cheeks.hair, and the big screen. Juling mate juggling camni ;p

And sometimes I ended up 'listening' to the show.. Listening tau, bukan watching.. hehe Seriously cam zaman dulu kala dgr radio..  Adam meal times were (and still are) the most challenging moment for me.  

Luckily, in SG, we have two (2) slots for Ketuk Ketuk Ramadan. RTM is airing this year, 2010 season, at 12.31 pm, everyday right before afternoon Nasional News. And Suria is showing the previous season at 630pm everyday.Perfect! while waiting to break the sawm, i get to watch the show and get some ideas for tomorrow menus.. hehe eventho previous season, tapelah, janji KKR gak..

Why I love the show? Simply bcoz of her, the host.. Sheila Rusly, with her pok pek mouth haha She is always in energetic mode, and know how to handle her show guests well ;p I also admire her feminine confidence and her cookings, although I never taste one yet haha.. obviously ;p Jemputlah saya Cik Sheila.. leh merasa air tgn Cik Sheila.. ;p hehe 

I'm not into local artist [means I'm not a hardcore fan of any artist, juz follow up gitu2 je] but it was interesting to see "artist" bersilat in the kitchen. Ada yg control ayu, cam ELLe M*zl*n.. citt poorah.. ;p  Just be yourself la, tgk K sheila tu, tak control pun.. Ade yg selamba je.. Ade yg tergopoh gapah.. Ade yg terer masak.. ;p And they all have to name their food. Believe it or not, Norman Hakim named his pudding, pudding ala Memey..alahai.. duuh.. 

Ok I had to stop this now since I dont want to turn this blog into a gossip blog ;p and jupe lagi esok hari dalam.....

Ketuk Ketuk...

Ramadhan...

[do it as Sheila Rusly did ;p] 

No comments:

Post a Comment